Your Home has One Chance…
You have one chance to make a great first impression. We help make sure your home shows well at first glance by working with you and scheduling private viewings and open houses for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
When it comes to scheduling, we coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. We encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. we take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear and your curb appeal is stunning.
We realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. We will do my best to minimize the disruptions. We will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about our viewing processes? Please submit the form below or call or email us today to schedule a no-obligation personal consultation.